Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
snowmangaggift said:
GuysMonteSS said:
When it starts cooling off it means its time for me to go back to work.I fly out to Alberta next Wendesday and wont come home until mid March or so.I'm gonna miss my wife Valeria,my dog Pepper and cats Winny & Monte.Yep I named that cat after my car LOL.Around the end of Feb I start getting excited about coming home and enjoying another summer.
Guy
Interesting schedule, what do you do?, if you don't mind me asking.

I drive a water truck ;
00350025.jpg

I supply water for drilling rigs,the winter is the busy time of the year.This will be my 6th winter,they usually send me to Cold Lake Air Weapons Range,or the "Bombing Range" as we call it.
Guy

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I hope the close the range down when you're there.... :shock:

I've rebuild parts for the F111's that they had stationed in Cold Lake when I worked for Bombardier in Montreal

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
pontiacgp said:
I hope the close the range down when you're there.... :shock:

I've rebuild parts for the F111's that they had stationed in Cold Lake when I worked for Bombardier in Montreal

Steve,the Bombing Range is active when we are there.Sometimes you can even hear it when they do a bombing run.Security is extremely strict there,you have to request permission via 2 way radio before you move from your location.If you accidentaly give the wrong coordinats,you stay where you are and they send someone to see where you are.It doesent look like I will be getting those springs on this year,still didnt get my exhaust tucked up tighter to the floor yet.Thats on next years list :D
Guy

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
I will miss the time I have had driving my El Camino. It will be sitting in my garage for a while now :( I also miss going to hang out with my friends at a local car show that is every Tuesday. Some of the best times I had this year were during the summer time. Wish it never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor