Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Duuuude....
That thing is mint.....
Throw a few rust blisters on there and you'd have mint chocolate chip🤔
I'd wheel itđź‘Ť
They’re there you just can’t see them hiding under the tree sap🤣. Believe it or not what you see is after I pressure washed it at car wash!

Last edited:

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Parts chasing only day today. Had the water pump come in. That is a major concern as the front bearing on it literally sounds like the belt slipping. And front swaybar bushings and links.
Had to spend about an hour or so find the front strut rod bushings so the front end can get aligned at some point. Plus ordering tires. The ones on it are dry rotted BAD! Still holding air though 🤣

Reactions: 4 users

stew86MCSS396

Greasemonkey
Aug 1, 2022
(808)
Pops had same year smaller 425 cid circa 1990. He let me use it to go to work when my first gbody '81 Monte wasn't playing nice.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Cool car, you would need a city block to park it. Best part about cars from the mid 70's is their price, cheap. The 500 Cad is a good motor and throws down massive torque even in that cars neutered state. Plus highway mileage should be surprisingly good. In town, probably single digit but that car is meant for the open road in luxury.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Cool car, you would need a city block to park it. Best part about cars from the mid 70's is their price, cheap. The 500 Cad is a good motor and throws down massive torque even in that cars neutered state. Plus highway mileage should be surprisingly good. In town, probably single digit but that car is meant for the open road in luxury.
Oh it’s single digits! The quadrajet loves drinking from a standstill!

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor