Caliper Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
G2 caliper paint is the best imo. You brush it on, 1st coat looks shitty, after 2nd coat it looks awesome. Have done multiple cars with no issues.

x2 on that! I did my front and rear calipers on my daily driven TBSS years ago. No issues, and clean up like new even now.

Hutch

Reactions: 1 user

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
POR15.jpg This stuff works great, it is self leveling and bullet proof it hardens like an epoxy and will not flake or come off.

Reactions: 1 user

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Well he said he used it on the drums and rotors...but not the calipers?

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
I just used some basic rusoleom primer and paint when I replaced the front end on the daily, but just went to minimize rust. Hated looking at the cruddy rusty old ones. Basic prep was enough to keep them looking pretty OK for several years till the trans let go, but I am outside of the rustbelt sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor