Camshaft Finally Pulled !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still. - Don't remember who the heck said it.

With all the "information" on the internet and then add "social media" the amount of stupid car people have multiplied exponentially leading those that don't know into bad situations that get compounded. Unfortunately Tynan didn't take the boards help and consulted the masses and will pay dearly. Hope he found someone he could "trust" and got it figured out as I hate to lose another G-body enthusiast.
found your buddy Tynan....

he's already 400+ posts on his thread over there

• Haha
  • Friendly
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I don't feel like reading the whole thing. Can you tell me what page the garden hose tutorial starts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Oh, FFS, I couldn't help myself and had to skim some of it. 467 posts and over 2 months of predictable askhole behavior. Good lord, those guys are patient! And he still hasn't saved up for those nail clippers yet.

I double-dog-dare any of you to read the whole thing.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Oh, FFS, I couldn't help myself and had to skim some of it. 467 posts and over 2 months of predictable askhole behavior. Good lord, those guys are patient! And he still hasn't saved up for those nail clippers yet.

I double-dog-dare any of you to read the whole thing.
Last night...
Sad In A Box GIF

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I skipped to the very last page to see when the last post was, as anticipated was yesterday since we've seen nothing here.

He "proved us all wrong", and had to leave.

They indeed have much more patience than us here. Must be an eco friendly group since they support the pinecones of society..🤣

Whomever has a profile in there ask him to come back and show face. Hell I might make one and do it, hold on... 👀

***EDIT***

Screenshot_20230209-093708_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The double-stacked "rear main seal" was among my favorites.

Runner up was, "How do I check the valve guides?" after it was all back together.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm sorry I missed this thread as it happened, having basically been away from the board between September and January...

Sigh, you win some and lose some.

Nov 4, 2012
Now I need to set aside some time to read this. I was gonna paint those fenders tonight. They might have to wait until Saturday now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor