Cant BELIEVE it was in the junk yard! Ever had that experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Yet I've been contacting yards all around me and they all tell me the same thing. No one is admitted in the yard and we don't save anything over 10 years old. Looks like I need a road trip to finde a hood that was produced by the millions from 1973-1980

There is a U Pull It in New Eygpt and Friendship Auto in Tabernacle, which has stuff as far back as thr 40's but it is a muddy deathtrap.

Remember a decade ago calling various junkyards asking if they had any 80's car. One guy acted like he was insulted that his yard would had anything that old.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
look into the shrubs, to see if anything is lurking.
parts6.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Wh
There is a U Pull It in New Eygpt and Friendship Auto in Tabernacle, which has stuff as far back as thr 40's but it is a muddy deathtrap.

Remember a decade ago calling various junkyards asking if they had any 80's car. One guy acted like he was insulted that his yard would had anything that old.
It's the name of the yard in New Egypt? I thought friendship was gone. I wish I knew that yesterday when I was out at New Egypt speedway

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Its called Blacey's U Pull It. Friendship was still open last winter when I was last there.

Reactions: 1 user

oldolds

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2017
pine city/rosaila washington
came across a olds with a 3.8 and a super charger complete was going to buy the engine and wiring harness for 200 bucks complete but by the time i got back with my tools someone else had grabbed it. isn't that special . good luck to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor