Car Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
so now you're a mindreader? yeah, where did I say power of the car had nothing to do with it? I specifically said "the only relevant factor here is ..... driving ANY high horsepower car and acting stupid will negate any experience driving said vehicle-type. I have respect for what that type of vehicle can do regardless of any experience I may or may not have driving said vehicle"

I also said "the only known factor in this car wreck is the 34 yr old was driving like a dumbass (including performing illegal maneuvers). Period. End. Stop. Nothing else is irrelevant (your car, my driving experience, the dead drivers driving expertise) because nothing else is known. NOTHING. Even if you 'know' your car and drive like a dumbass, you're gonna pay the price."
Type of car here is clearly known, from there we can deduct other factors, but that takes intution. some are not equipped with that. ;)
and you can also stop ragging on other forum members with "years of age on you" (aka, more experience and wisdom) about "expecting better out of them". if I'm off-base, they'll jump in and say so.
go ahead and keep beating this to death and trying to make it look like you know everything and just always having to have the last word. I'm done being reasonable with you.
I'll beat it to death all fckn day as a man who expects other men to act like better men of society, not those who have an increased amount of estrogen running through their bloodstream and directing their emotions as such. I do appreciate it though, tells me how not to be.

We are here talking cars, some of us have clearly done more than others given when others are asked of things they can't pipe up, so take it for what it is and have a reasonable discussion without the feelings, or go cry somewhere else. I don't care and I'll call it out as it is.

I'll be off base or on base with that one all day, just call em as I see em. Don't like it, don't be it. :)

That is two of you now in this group that when asked a question, can't come forward with an answer.
How hard is it to answer a damn question when you are asked?

Dashing Andie Macdowell GIF by Paramount Network

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
again, you bring all the unknown factors into this discussion. the only known factor in this car wreck is the 34 yr old was driving like a dumbass (including performing illegal maneuvers). Period. End. Stop. Nothing else is irrelevant (your car, my driving experience, the dead drivers driving expertise) because nothing else is known. NOTHING. Even if you 'know' your car and drive like a dumbass, you're gonna pay the price.

... just like this guy did...

I know the rest of the story this article doesn't tell you. He was an 'experienced' driver who drove stupid that night. Essentially, he kept breaking traction on the way down the strip and then kept getting back on it on the same pass. On his second leadfoot stomp, the car broke loose and got hung up on the guard rail, slid down it at 120mph and then hit a big tree right along that rail. you'll notice the vehicle is in 2 pieces.
he didn't respect the conditions, he was stupid, he died.

View attachment 208897
Dam

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Type of car here is clearly known, from there we can deduct other factors, but that takes intution. some are not equipped with that. ;)

I'll beat it to death all fckn day as a man who expects other men to act like better men of society, not those who have an increased amount of estrogen running through their bloodstream and directing their emotions as such. I do appreciate it though, tells me how not to be.

We are here talking cars, some of us have clearly done more than others given when others are asked of things they can't pipe up, so take it for what it is and have a reasonable discussion without the feelings, or go cry somewhere else. I don't care and I'll call it out as it is.

I'll be off base or on base with that one all day, just call em as I see em. Don't like it, don't be it. :)

That is two of you now in this group that when asked a question, can't come forward with an answer.
How hard is it to answer a damn question when you are asked?

Dashing Andie Macdowell GIF by Paramount Network
As is said “ It’s all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye. Then it’s just fun!”
Like you said People can sit back and call the person names cause they already been there done that and lived. But how did they learn? By being the guy in the seat and feeling invincible.
We all have a number and people we love. But when your number is pulled hopefully you’re having fun or had fun.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
As is said “ It’s all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye. Then it’s just fun!”
Like you said People can sit back and call the person names cause they already been there done that and lived. But how did they learn? By being the guy in the seat and feeling invincible.
We all have a number and people we love. But when your number is pulled hopefully you’re having fun or had fun.
I've had my close calls, definitely ruined a few pairs of shorts and some driver's seats. Said my thanks and went on to do it again. Not as brave as I used to be, other things to do in life.

My thought with that post was more along the lines of people running that head, getting called on it, tucking tail and running. I expect grown men to stand their ground not fly away. I mean sheesh this is the internet not like I'm grilling you face to face..

Yell Full Metal Jacket GIF

• Agree

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I've had my close calls, definitely ruined a few pairs of shorts and some driver's seats. Said my thanks and went on to do it again. Not as brave as I used to be, other things to do in life.

My thought with that post was more along the lines of people running that head, getting called on it, tucking tail and running. I expect grown men to stand their ground not fly away. I mean sheesh this is the internet not like I'm grilling you face to face..

Yell Full Metal Jacket GIF
I do that to my brother all the time. “Why do you need all that power?” He’ll ask. My reply is simple “ why did you have this car or that car?” His response “ ah well, umm.” Question answered with a question. 🤣😎

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I do that to my brother all the time. “Why do you need all that power?” He’ll ask. My reply is simple “ why did you have this car or that car?” His response “ ah well, umm.” Question answered with a question. 🤣😎
If God didn't want me to have horsepower he wouldn't have blessed me with the hands and skills I have.

top gun i feel the need GIF

• Winner

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Could be he's giving you just enough rope. :ROFLMAO:
I've got a few things to do before I walk up to the pearly gates..I need to leave my blessing in this wonderful society we have. 🙂

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I've got a few things to do before I walk up to the pearly gates..I need to leave my blessing in this wonderful society we have. 🙂

To be clear, I wasn't high roading you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor