Carb or no Carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

oLdS1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 25, 2018
Van Wert OH
I'm not going to try and sway you but if you have second thoughts look me up. Ive been a SBC as longs as I've been able to drive and now that I have a fuel injected LS I sold every piece of old school Chevy and don't feel bad. The wiring is simple and I have the HP tuner software that will get you running with power. It seems like there is more to it than there is. Making it fit correctly is the hard part. If you can swap an engine you can do a computer controlled LS swap.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I'm not going to try and sway you but if you have second thoughts look me up. Ive been a SBC as longs as I've been able to drive and now that I have a fuel injected LS I sold every piece of old school Chevy and don't feel bad. The wiring is simple and I have the HP tuner software that will get you running with power. It seems like there is more to it than there is. Making it fit correctly is the hard part. If you can swap an engine you can do a computer controlled LS swap.

I did the same. Gave away all of the SBC stuff I had. In these cars there isn't a downside to the LS based engines when compared to a SBC aside from some pretty minor installation challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor