really... looked like an after though.
Tan
1981_chevy_malibu_wagon_nice_look_5_lgw-jpg.59019

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
So ordered head line material today. doeskin
VAN_1711_Doeskin__92954.1360704405.1280.1280.jpg

next I'm trying to decide on carpet. This is what I thing is original medium doeskin
8295large.jpg

but I kinda like this and it wont show dirt as much. Buckskin. I have a sample of this and it is slightly lighter.
854large.jpg

Opinions??

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I would go on ACCs website and look at all the carpets in the brown family. Theres a lot of colors. Maybe get something that goes with the dash.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
Well i have the headliner board prep and fiberglassed some cracks. I have the metal trim prep ready for sem paint. I also bought some side clips and front clips ( thank for the pic link Jack ) Now I have to prioritize.
Finish grouting kitchen
rewire a couple light switches in kitchen
paint trim
glue headliner
install cruise transducer
prep biscayne for new fuel tank.......

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
So its been a while... Feels like I been working my butt off. Anyway I got the headliner in. The carpet took more effort. had to replace front an rear pass side foot wells, also made a couple small patches. But it's in.
Also been painting the interior trim, painted the rear floor. Need to do the rear panels then on to the door panels.
Will have pics soon i hope.

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
So its been a while... Feels like I been working my butt off. Anyway I got the headliner in. The carpet took more effort. had to replace front an rear pass side foot wells, also made a couple small patches. But it's in.
Also been painting the interior trim, painted the rear floor. Need to do the rear panels then on to the door panels.
Will have pics soon i hope.
Hey man, I know how you feel...been there, done that...but at least you feel a sense of accomplishment when it's done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor