Cheap horsepower on V8 G-Body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
which ones?

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

FE3X CLONE said:
A carb spacer should be looked at as a tuning tool. Not an absolute necessity.

I thought this post was about tuning and keeping it street legal? :blam:

I just think it is funny Drransom, that you do give sound advice, but if someone else posts something that is different from your views you quote it and get a bit condesending when you pick at it. Drransom you do not have to defend your views.(if someone is way off or just putting what we all know is crap...that's one thing) Honestly, you tend to go after people who are new to this forum...all that does is run people off. Personally I would like to see their ideas too and decide what would work best in my situation. I know you come after me because I pissed you off....but expect me to do the same to you whenever you slam on somebodys post just because you don't agree with it. What are you short or just in need of extenze.... :rofl: sorry I just like to ruffle your feathers

1) Full tune up & service including compression check

2) mild gears

3) single 3" pipe after the cat to crossflow muffler for the duals look

4) find or make a dual inlet air cleaner with fresh air tubes

5) retune now that the engine can breath

6) 75 shot of N2O applied in 2nd gear on up

I forgot, reduced weight = horsepower. There are lots of aluminum parts for these cars from the factory that can net a couple 100# of weight. After that use your imagination.

I have a MSD hei ignition module you can have....i have a aftermarket dist and it wouldn't work for some reason... anyway can't return it you can have it just pay me back for shipping( I got it on ebay for around $90....should of got it at summit or jegs) I still have the orig packaging instructions and the sticker saying it's legal for use in caly

hotrod87 said:
I have a MSD hei ignition module you can have....i have a aftermarket dist and it wouldn't work for some reason... anyway can't return it you can have it just pay me back for shipping( I got it on ebay for around $90....should of got it at summit or jegs) I still have the orig packaging instructions and the sticker saying it's legal for use in caly
pm sent thanks! 8)

hotrod87 said:
I just think it is funny Drransom, that you do give sound advice, but if someone else posts something that is different from your views you quote it and get a bit condesending when you pick at it. Drransom you do not have to defend your views.(if someone is way off or just putting what we all know is crap...that's one thing) Honestly, you tend to go after people who are new to this forum...all that does is run people off. Personally I would like to see their ideas too and decide what would work best in my situation. I know you come after me because I pissed you off....but expect me to do the same to you whenever you slam on somebodys post just because you don't agree with it. What are you short or just in need of extenze.... :rofl: sorry I just like to ruffle your feathers

Funny, I was just discussing yesterday .... how, you seem to kiss *ss when someone offers advice that you agree with but when someone disagrees with you, the personal attacks come. I'd like to think people can disagree without the insults and insinuations. As for my personal life I'm 6'4 and have ZERO complaints from the other half!

I just get personal with you....on my very first post you slammed me without knowing the first thing about me....so as far as i was concerned fine let the sparing begin lol...and honestly if it didn't seem to bug you so much i most likely wouldn't do it......as far as the *ss kissing part.....if agreeing with someone make me an *ss kisser so be it....i tend not to post when i disagree(i leave that up to you) 6'4" is very tall and i glad you haven't had any complaints...just try to convince yourself, cause if you feel good on the inside you will see how tall 6'4 really is

hotrod87 said:
I just get personal with you....on my very first post you slammed me without knowing the first thing about me....so as far as i was concerned fine let the sparing begin lol...and honestly if it didn't seem to bug you so much i most likely wouldn't do it......as far as the *ss kissing part.....if agreeing with someone make me an *ss kisser so be it....i tend not to post when i disagree(i leave that up to you) 6'4" is very tall and i glad you haven't had any complaints...just try to convince yourself, cause if you feel good on the inside you will see how tall 6'4 really is

Well, I fail to see ANY reason to make an internet discussion personal, shows a real lack of maturity (warning an opinion) ... especially name calling or second guessing anyone's experience or abilities ... especially when they haven't given you much to question. As for the comments you've made .... I certainly haven't lost any sleep ... laughed emm off mostly but sure no lost sleep. By all means have your opinions and I shall have mine .... should someone post on a forum asking advice - I am not going to hesitate offerring up my $.02, just because someone else MAY disagree. As far as your unsubstaniated claim of me trying to runoff the noobs .... who suggested I stick with the Olds forums? You keep egging me on and I do try and remain a gentleman. Let bygones be bygones .... old Irish saying "what's done is done and can never be undone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor