Cheating The Reaper

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
That would look...interesting.:mrgreen:

It's really not a problem yet. Until it's all together and the ride height is set, I won't really be too concerned. There's a ton of up-adjustment in the coilovers and if you look at the rear, it really needs to be brought down. All this will be determined after the body is on it. No idea when that will be though.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*

Now currently resting in my Dad's shop waiting for me to make the move and get settled. Hoping to make some forward progress in coming months. I'd like to think I could have it on the road again by the 20 year mark but that's only about a year and a half away.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
any progress, no matter how little, is progress!just think, it used to be a pile of parts in the corner, now it's rolled onto a trailer! positive thoughts!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
Man I wish mine was that nice........but then again I've only been 15 years on mine LOL.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
any progress, no matter how little, is progress!just think, it used to be a pile of parts in the corner, now it's rolled onto a trailer! positive thoughts!
Haha, true. However, it also used to be a running and driving hot rod before it was a pile of parts in the corner.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
IMG_1235.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG
Was going through my phone and realized I hadn't posted the exhaust. I stayed late at work and bent up the exhaust system a couple days before it got towed to my dad's shop. Wanted to take advantage of the use of a pipe bender before I lost it.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*

Just felt like bumping the thread. After a 450 mile trailer ride and a year and a half in the corner of my dad's shop, it finally lives in my garage again. No actual work has been done.

Reactions: 6 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Thanks, man. Hard to believe it's been 19 years since I last drove it. There's another old thread bump coming. Stay tuned...

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor