Check Out My Photos! 84 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
JBreu said:
Nice looking 'Cutty, great find!! How much $$$ ??? Welcome to GBF!!! I think you meant 455 btw 8)

Thank you!.. I'm not looking to sell right now but for the right price...you know... money talks. A 455 would be nice I once owned a 72 Delta 88 convertible which had a 455 rocket in it...

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
MurielSr. said:
Very nice, I got one almost exactly like yours.......

WOW! almost a mirror image to the point where you are missing the same chrome trim piece. only difference is the location of the exhaust and the white walls....NICE!!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
84cuttynaptown said:
JBreu said:
Nice looking 'Cutty, great find!! How much $$$ ??? Welcome to GBF!!! I think you meant 455 btw 8)

Thank you!.. I'm not looking to sell right now but for the right price...you know... money talks. A 455 would be nice I once owned a 72 Delta 88 convertible which had a 455 rocket in it...
I meant how much $$$ did you pay for that beautiful 'Cutty :) Hell if I were to buy another toy, the BOSS, I mean Wife would kill me :lol:

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
JBreu said:
84cuttynaptown said:
JBreu said:

I meant how much $$$ did you pay for that beautiful 'Cutty :) Hell if I were to buy another toy, the BOSS, I mean Wife would kill me :lol:

LOL... I paid $1100 for my ride

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Hell, You stole that 'Cutty!!!! Congrats :)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
JBreu said:
Hell, You stole that 'Cutty!!!! Congrats :)

maybe you should go arrest him and confiscate the stolen property..... :mrgreen:

nothing can match the original.... awesome find and congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor