Chevy Sweep to round gauge swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
This is a video I made to try and help out other members going from the chevy gbody Malibu, Monte, Elky sweep to round gauge clusters.

The pin relocation schematic was done by other members on maliburacing.com but I used it to do my swap. It was pretty simple.

Hopefully this will help out other members who are trying to do the swap. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

It's my first video so please bear with me if I missed anything or seem to stutter or ramble a bit lol.

It's a 3 part video.

https://goo.gl/photos/WFFcNvtZKGzUPoHc9

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I know this is an old post but it is an EXCELLENT how to. VERY detailed. The last video I could not hear anything you said cause I was fixed on the cam and exhaust. Lol. Sounds pretty healthy. Been gathering parts to do this swap on my El Camino.

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
I know this is an old post but it is an EXCELLENT how to. VERY detailed. The last video I could not hear anything you said cause I was fixed on the cam and exhaust. Lol. Sounds pretty healthy. Been gathering parts to do this swap on my El Camino.

Thank you! I appreciate it. This site had helped me a ton with all the different builds and how to's so I though I'd chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor