Chinese Kids down the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schober Motorsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2010
I got a good story...

Just got my 468 Olds fired up in my 86 Cutlass, got flowmasters on it. So I got it fired up and warmed it up, did all that and gave it a few revs, it really sounded great! So the next day I'm walking home from school and these little kids come up to me riding on bikes, they all knew me from having to babysit them so many times! They all had a strange look on there face looking at me, and this one kid finally says something, "Is there a dragon or something in your house? Cause I keep hearing this roaring coming from it" I was about to ask "what?" but then I realized what he heard, it was my car! So I told them I do have a dragon in my garage, its great! So now when I walk down the street on a nice day and they come and ask me if they can see my pet dragon, I always say, maybe tomorrow...

Best part is, the kid who thought it was a dragon, who started this all, was actually asian lol

26456_1159064837159_1843924880_305870_3280867_n.jpg

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Be careful about asking little kids if they want to see your dragon...especially if you drive a van :lol: .

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
:rofl: ya make sure no passers-by hear you talking to little kids about your dragon.

Congrats on getting it running! I know the feeling 8)

Meano

Apprentice
Oct 8, 2012
Tampa, FL
"Mom the man down the street wants me to go in his garage and see his dragon, i'll be back in 5.."

I can't imagine how great that sounds though, 468 is huge, makes me and my 262 feel irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor