Robert

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2007
Germany

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have the clear eurolights on my GP. I'm looking for something else cause they don't last. They are not waterproof and the chrome plating starts to deteriorate within a few months. From what I heard all the clear lens conversion lites are made by the same company.

ryanelco

Apprentice
May 9, 2007
i have the projector lense headlights in my car with hid's. i love them. the visibility is much better and they look great. installation is fairly simple, the only thing i had to do was cut the headlight buckets a little bit to accomodate the h4 bulbs. also as far as leaking most of them come with rubber boots to go over the backs of them. a little silicone sealant on the back wont hurt either. good luck.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The coolest ones I have seen are the really white arc light style from Sylvania. They offer a retrofit kit for the rectangular bulb with the transformer, etc to run them. Bad news is they are $500-600 !!!

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
My headlights I bought on Ebay last winter:

tn_full_Monte_SS_006.jpg

I had to run a relay for the high beams, they were pulling too much for the stock headlight switch.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I had to run a relay for the high beams,

I did as well and I used a relay for the low and high beams...it sure was a shock the first time the lites went out on an old dark country road.. :shock:

PHXKSTM

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Ive had mines for over a yr and still look ok except for a crack on one

bought them at big lots for ten bucks a set

total 20$

h4 bulbs (4) 13$

Current

Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor