Computer controlled set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamattop

Master Mechanic
Apr 9, 2014
Appleton WI
As some may already know, last year my LS swap fell thru and I ended dropping an extra fresh built old school 355 in my SS instead.

I tried my hardest to keep the E4me and everything. It was great and i loved it when it was all running good. Just couldnt get it to stay running right. Problems like vacuum leaks, 02 sensors failing, headers leaking, blah blah blah. Not the computers fault but irritating non the less.

So, i am currently in the process of swapping in a sbc 400 and decided to swap to regular q jet and wire up my 2004r to be non computer controlled. I have thought long and hard about this and have made my mind up so please dont try to convice me to run it again.
The next time i run computer anything in the monte, it will be a LS drivetrain right before i give it to my(currently 11 y\o) son.

My question is this, is there any market for this setup as a whole? Meaning my 87 computer, harness, custom chip, sensors,carb and dizzy-everything all in one package. I dont believe ive ever seen something like that for sale. Or should i just keep it packed up and maybe piece it out over time?

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Swapping to non ccc qjets won't solve your vacuum leak problems or any other underlying problems in your engine. CCC systems only work right on engines that are working right. I would keep it together and sell it whole as the ccc is an all or nothing system.

williamattop

Master Mechanic
Apr 9, 2014
Appleton WI
Ive already sold the motor I was running the CCC on.I guess Im just wondering if anybody can help me put a value on he complete set up. Im not relly sure if there is a market for everything at once.
What what be you best guesstamate for the total package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor