Confirmed: Bleach in my gas tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
man thats sucks bro but glad you tracked everything down. you were so close to enjoying the ride until the prick set you up. i have a problem solver for people like that its called my smith and wesson mp 40, naw just kidding on that its not worth all the trouble and hurting someone but its ok to think it and i really do have an mp40 too.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Thanks all, it all really helps me remain sane (and to not light his house on fire)... and youngdeezy, you're right on. I have thought about it a few times, can't help it but alas, not worth the trouble.

New fuel pump ETA = possibly Friday, if not, if not, Tuesday after long weekend.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if that were me I wouldn't be taking a chance with a $13,000 engine that had bleach run though it and if I knew who did it I sure would hold them accountable..and that doesn't mean taking it out of their hide...

Scott183

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2010
North Shore, Massachusetts
Man that's an aggrevating story to read. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. The sleepless nights trying to figure this problem out would have been enough to put me over the edge w/ the douchebag who did this. As stated already, you're a better man than most. I think the evil inside of me would have rushed out and and gotten his satisfaction. Best of luck in the future. Locking gas caps on sale at Auto Zone bro!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
454 Muscle.........
Man that makes me sick to my stomach just to read this thread....That A-HOLE needs his teeth kicked in. I can tell you if it were my car, his *ss would be getting arrested. He or She did it out of jealousy......YOu should call your insurance company, cus if you got Fire , theft and vandalism you should be good as your issue is documented..........NOt to throw a stab at you.....a locking gas cap us like $10.00 at NAPA...I have one on my car for this type of reason....being a cop and all I don't make tons of friends......anyways it could been worse, least they didn't dump sugar in that tank. If they did, that Pat Musi Motor woulda been toast.....best of luck :(

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sorry to hear about what you've been enduring with this situation. I commend you on your constraint in leaving it to the universe.. This jackass will get his, no doubt.
Karma will prevail. What goes around comes around.
Good luck with your new engine.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

trog

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2009
tampa, florida
dunno where you are in ontairio, but if you are close to Sarnia and the individual that bleached your engine decides to go to port huron, shoot me an email with his name, my best friend from high school now runs customs at the blue water bridge----could supply a little instant karma :twisted:

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
well you've done a few of us a favor 454 cause i feel like i didnt have a need for a locking gas cap but to be safe i plan to pick 1 up in the next day or 2. from this point i would rather be safe than sorry, no low blow at you but this made me open my eyes. everyone doesn't always like you even if they work for you so protection is a must.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
people like that need to be ****ed in the *ss with a rusty 3'' exhaust pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor