gbodyforum.com
Congrats!

1720223130372-png.242071

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Congrats on a deserved win!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on GBOTM.
That is one clean, tastefully done ride. Well deserved win. Love the background.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It’s nice to see another 383 get the win. And powering a fine looking Cutlass too!
Congratulations

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks everyone...appreciate the kind comments!! I've entered a few times, but first time winning, love all the other cars in the running too all gorgeous rides in great scenes. 👍

FYI: I've owned it since it was new, first new car I bought right after high school, (Dec 86) original engine was pulled in 1989 (with about 20K mi, while still under 6/60 PowerTrain Warranty, lol) and swapped with a 86 Corvette L98 TPI. It's had several SBC iterations since then, but most recently back to N/A 388, with Holley EFI. It was repainted in 1993, and it's held up pretty good...thankfully garaged always. If I ever swap again, it will likely be SB Olds powered with some form of MPFI...not getting any younger, so who knows?? :blam:

Here's a little fun leaving the shop... don't hold it against me, my foot slipped.... :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor