GBOTM Congrats Bonnewagon, January 2024's G-Body of the Month!

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Here we go guys, our first winner under the new voting format where we now vote at the ends of the month.

Our theme was to hear what everyone's resolutions were related to their cars for 2024. Our winning entry gets things started off with a more-door atop the standings, so without further ado we give you January's GBOTM.....

Bonnewagon

1707345946470.png

1707345985868.png

"It's been a while for me. I actually gave it a cheapola paint job last summer. Doing that I discovered a lot of water leaks. My resolution is to find and fix those darn leaks. It is so bad I have to keep it covered until I do. [there's a great theme- cheapola paint jobs!]. Another resolution is taking some better pictures! EDIT: a better picture! Now the leaks!"

The advanced scheduled publication of this post wound up being a little off, so, join me in congratulating Bonnewagon in this repost on a well deserved win!

Reactions: 16 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Congratulations Mark.
Good to see a G-body wagon represented again. (y):cool:(y)

Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Thanks Wes. Your Elco is a LOT prettier than my old-man beater. Jack would you believe I painted it in hopes of a cheapola paint job contest? Best $50 I ever spent! Now about those leaks.................... I need to re-read that window channel seal thread a couple more times.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Thanks Wes. Your Elco is a LOT prettier than my old-man beater. Jack would you believe I painted it in hopes of a cheapola paint job contest? Best $50 I ever spent! Now about those leaks.................... I need to re-read that window channel seal thread a couple more times.
Like I said, you just need to buy another one to paint.... you've got a couple more weeks to get it done :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Congrats. Of course the pressure is now on to fix the leaks

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor