GBOTM Congrats carnutjw, January G-Body of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks guys for the kind comments, and the votes. All eighteen of you should be receiving your money any day now. 😉 I figured GP403 left Streetbu's December pic up a couple of days extra because he likes it better- honestly I do too. Every one of the other entries is probably cleaner, faster, and more "built" than mine, so I was quite surprised to even be in the running. Great way to start 2022, for me at least!

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
Congrats
Nice ride.

Reactions: 1 user

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
CONGRATULATIONS, Car Nut. Ya see fast isn't always the winner. This time Clean takes the win. Enjoy your month, it's not easy to get this prize. Ole' bob.

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I like that front end on those early years. Clean and simple. It's so hard to pick just one when I like ALL Gbody platforms. Congratulations! Nice Ride.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Thanks guys for the kind comments, and the votes. All eighteen of you should be receiving your money any day now. 😉 I figured GP403 left Streetbu's December pic up a couple of days extra because he likes it better- honestly I do too. Every one of the other entries is probably cleaner, faster, and more "built" than mine, so I was quite surprised to even be in the running. Great way to start 2022, for me at least!
There may be some cleaner, faster, more built , ones out there but at least yours is on the road ! For every one of those there are 10 of us with one sitting in the garage !

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor