MALIBU Congrats To July's GBOTM Winner- SS_Malibu 😎💪

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Thank you to everyone for your feedback, patience but most of all submissions regarding this months G Body Of The Month event.

Polls are returning for August, so remember to check back near the end of the month, to have your submission entered.

With that said- I now would like to announce the winner, our contributing member SS_Malibu with a very stunning shot, of an incredible background, and a lovely 2 door Chevy Malibu to add to the great scenery.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Attachments

• 51BD08C5-68D5-426C-B448-EC47BC4B4760.jpeg
    51BD08C5-68D5-426C-B448-EC47BC4B4760.jpeg
    712.4 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: 14 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Congratulations SS Malibu on a well deserved win.
Beautiful 79 Malibu Classic and the YJ8 Wheels look perfect!(y)(y)

Reactions: 2 users

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Congrats on being picked!! Wish I had the money for that crossmember you were selling a little while ago!! Still have your brown mirrors on the car.

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Miami Vice revisted.. late 70s style.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

It’s funny how when we look at our own cars, even though we know our car is nice, we always think everyone else’s is nicer. (At least that’s how I feel) There were some nice cars in the running.

When I told my son I was going to take a picture for this months theme he said, “Let me take it dad. I know the perfect place to take the picture. After all, that’s what I do”. And for those who are wondering, I’ll have him do a large print to put on the wall. I didn’t even think of that.

I would like to thank rfpowerdude for reposting the picture in full screen. I still need to figure the out. That is just another example of the brotherhood on this forum. We are family bonded by the blood of oil and gas.

I will be glad to have a voting poll back next month.

Thank you again gentlemen.

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor