Congrats vanrah! GBotM Feb. '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3M3S1S

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2013
Wilmington, DE
Congrats vanrah! To even be considered was an honor for me and my POS. Haha. Your car is beautiful with a history to match!

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Quinn & all;
Bob Holden has been elected Ruler for the month of January! Enjoy your place in the sun!
I know as we get older we sometimes lose track of time & of course time seems to accelerate as we get older. Plus we can always use the excuse of a senior moment. But Quinn it is February now, well up here in the snow belt it is! Speaking of snow, 4 fresh inches await me out in the drive way. Have ya ever wondered why ya drive on a park way & park on a drive way?? And to our many Canadian brothers, please divert the wind, it's COLD. So the assignment for ya all is help me fine someone that will by this before I get too old to even keep it clean. And many Thank You's too ya all for the complements & excepting me as a Hot Rod brother. Ole' Bob.

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
Congrats! Saw it in person, and looks as goo as it does in the pics! Looking forward to actually running into you personally.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Guys: Quinn you & that damn ground hog called the extra 6 weeks of winter (darn I didn't mean to use that bad word), 5+ inches of fresh snow (I did it again) last night! Thank you Martin S. & the many others for the kind words. I have notoriety now as the Bronze Brick is recognized half way around the world! If I could only find a buyer for half of what I got in it? Don't be shy, offer me less, 40 -45%, who knows if I like your story it could be yours?? And I could go into semi Automobile Afflicted retirement? Csstrux, where did you see the Brick? I'll bet Milwaukee- Car Craft Nat's? Did ya get to hear me out on the auto-X course? The starter guy was plugging his ears as I had opened the headers now that it's so easy with the new exhaust system. And if ya run into me please make it gentle I'm gettin' old. No plans for events this year as I hope it sells this spring. But you can never tell the future. I'm waiting on Gate Way to get back to me. Looking like late March early April before the weather breaks enough to get it over to Kenosha. Of course providing they like my reserve. I received a fine G Body shirt for the monthly win, can't wait to wear it to some event this summer. Ole' Bob.

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
Yep. It was at the Milwaukee event. I want to say I saw you on the autocross course, but it may have been a picture you sent me. I had one of the Vette that ate the retaining wall, and the batts died in my camera, kind of like the summer natts in Minneapolis... IDK why that thing is near dead every time I pick it up. ( you would think tween girls would understand the functions and use of an electrical socket). I know I saw it in the lot, and we followed you in from about Big Bend. Looked like a hell of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor