control arms & sway bars deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasshopper888

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2010
In the vendor area at Super Chevy last weekend i found a small company here in texas that has rear control arms and front and rear sway bars with Energy Suspension bushings! They are VARY well priced from what ive found so far...I asked about blue upper and lower control arms list is 239 reg, show special was 220 with the bolt kit! they offer all componets in 4 powder coat colors blue black graphite and red! Gonna order both sway bars and 4 control arms unless someone knows of cheaper place?

grasshopper888

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2010
PMT Fabrication
they have a website and ebay store pmtfabrication.com
214 592 2308

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
That seems like a decent price.If your in the market for these you should also check out UMIPerformance.com. Ther are also on E-Bay as well.....I bought my 12 bolt swap kit from them as well as my AC delete plate...They treated me right.

grasshopper888

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 21, 2010
call the number i posted and ask them cause i noticed not all products are posted online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor