Convertible 84 grand national clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
quick question i have a dashboard and all from a grand national year unknown but it looks desent but i want that new look on it is there a shop or a way to make it or get it to looking nice again

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I think it's more of a case-by-case basis, depending on the condition of the original dash. Someone said they were really good, but pricey.

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
im kinda mad at myself for spending 2900$ to rebuild my olds 307 in my regal i feel like i should of waited and weighted my options ive read up and down that those engines suck and aint worth cammed and tunning or suped up now im like f**k noone gonna buy it from me for half what i spent and now im wanting a bigger or better engine

• Agree

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
It happens. Now you just have a pretty good engine to drive with while you build up a better one.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
I actually like the look of the clears. Maybe amber bulbs?
Some of the best looking cars had clear front lenses..................

Nice job on the Vert

79 Blue Grand Am 021.jpg

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
443A3E99-C01D-498B-AD62-398D1413662C.jpeg
i got my new gt styling gto headlight covers today now to try and put them on lets c how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor