Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Oh, I didn't realize you were overseas. Rock Auto has it. Will they ship to you? Here are the part numbers:
AC Delco 213-4585
Standard Motor Products TS66
It looks like this seller will ship to you....

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/111896353606

mickeypowa

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2016
Tahiti - French Polynesia
Last edited:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The part numbers I gave were based on the Rock Auto website. If it were my car, I would prefer the Delco part. The second part you linked to was part number TS66T so I'm not sure about it. If you get the Standard Motors part make sure its just TS66.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Except for the sender's fitment it makes no difference what engine you have. The sender you need is based on the ohm range of the gauge.

Last edited:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
When I looked it up for his application, there were two senders listed (1/2" and 3/8" NPT). I was hoping once I knew what engine he had, I could narrow it down. I was able to do that after seeing the picture of his intake. To be honest, I thought there was a chance he had an SBC but he seems to have a warmed over Olds 350.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
glad to hear its worked out, watch out for that 'hostingpics.net' site, it just tried to get me to download Flash player on my Mac, that already has flash player. FYI. Let us know if that fixes it.

mickeypowa

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2016
Tahiti - French Polynesia
Hi guys !
I come back here because I received the TS66 temp sensor, I put it in place of the previous temp sensor and the gauge still doesn't work.
I don't understand :
- if I disconnect the connective wire the temp gauge shows 0
- if I put the connective wire to the ground the gauge shows maximum
- with the previous temp sensor, the needle moved a little bit if the engine was really hot (stuck in traffic after a long drive), but not enough.
- with the new temp sensor, the needle doesn't seem to move at all (but the weather is colder than usual today)

So I guess the wiring and the gauge work well...

I only see 2 possibilities :
- the temp sensor ts66 I just received doesn't work
- my engine doesn't become enough hot ? (but I can't let my hand on the radiator)

What do you think ? What could I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor