MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
We keep losing the most active and helpful guys, and I'm not really convinced the reason for leaving was only his political aspirations. It's a shame, he was always really helpful and said things like this. View attachment 215824
Very inspirational stuff.
Agreed!

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Maybe I missed it. He left the forum?
He received a one month suspension due to voicing his political views (several times) and thereby raising the ire of GP403. After which he chose not to come back. He posts every so often on Instagram still though. I’m still in contact with him that way.

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
He received a one month suspension due to voicing his political views (several times) and thereby raising the ire of GP403. After which he chose not to come back. He posts every so often on Instagram still though. I’m still in contact with him that way.
He was visiting the fourm last Wednesday but not posting. I highlighted his profile pic & listed it under his stats. He's still here, just stealthy.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
He was visiting the fourm last Wednesday but not posting. I highlighted his profile pic & listed it under his stats. He's still here, just stealthy.

51af41470915f50851eead620e283b5c--black-child-store-windows.jpg

Mike's the one on the left.

• Haha

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I've raised that ire previously. It's not worth it here anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
We keep losing the most active and helpful guys, and I'm not really convinced the reason for leaving was only his political aspirations. It's a shame, he was always really helpful and said things like this.

Ya, that is accurate...

Mikey says he creeps from time to time but isn't active. He has other, non-political stuff going on, Miss Canada competition is coming up this spring or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Mikey says he creeps from time to time but isn't active. He has other, non-political stuff going on, Miss Canada competition is coming up this spring or something like that.
I know it's a little chillier up there but I hope he shaves his legs for the evening dress competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor