Core Support Body Bushings?


Feb 25, 2021
Maricopa Arizona
I'd like to replace the bushings where the core support mounts to the frame, but I don't know what they are called and can't find them on Rockauto.
What are they called? Or does RA not sell them?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact for info on becoming a sponsor