Radiator Core Support Bushings

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I know different car, but my 70 from the factory has washers under the core support to set the height that was needed and then used the bushings.
I get there might be a need to slightly shim things. A 3/4" gap is not shimming IMHO.

My initial assumption was there must be different bushings depending on which model & this group could/would confirm the specifics. Seems it's still a mystery. At this point, I'll probably just make some spacers & go from there.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I get there might be a need to slightly shim things. A 3/4" gap is not shimming IMHO.

My initial assumption was there must be different bushings depending on which model & this group could/would confirm the specifics. Seems it's still a mystery. At this point, I'll probably just make some spacers & go
3/4” is about what I have.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor