Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I have a buddy who is a professional photographer, a few of us went out this weekend and took some pics, did some cruising. Here are a couple pics of my SS..haters gonna hate

STILL3_zps83c29do9.jpg

CORNER_zps7soafupq.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've said it before man....I believe your Monte has about as close to the perfect stance as you can get! Not too high, not too low, sitting just how I plan on my cutlass sitting when done. Super clean ride, we'll done on the pics....kudos to your buddy for snappin them.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Sweet! Your Monte always looked good in the pics you took but there's something about a professional camera that just makes it look better. Is that 6.0 and 6 speed still holding up good?

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Thanks guys, yea he can get some pics, been doing it for a while. 6.0l & T56 setup is driving smooth, last few months I've been doing alot of work to get it to the point where you just change the oil and drive it, no leaks or anything. It takes alot of work to get it to that point.

No joke on the black being hard to maintain, it actually needs a little bit of touch up in the paint on the car, few spots are dinged up, and they stand out bad in the sunlight.

Thanks on the stance, it's sitting on the Eibach Pro Kit with Bilstein Shocks. It handles about perfect and is a smooth driver. I thought about dropping it down a little more but it would affect something. Lot of people have said to take it down and I just tell them if they drove the car they would understand why it's sitting the way it is. I've thought about getting a 17x9 wheel in the front with a 275/40 tire, I'll have to do some measurements for that.

Reactions: 1 user

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Looks awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor