Covid 19 flare up then subsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I don't understand the whole "asymptomatic" thing as an excuse. It's believed that as much as 60% of the adult population of the world has herpes and are asymptomatic. That doesn't mean I'm gonna bang some sl*t I meet at the bar without a condom... So what if it's asymptomatic? I don't want herpes even if it doesn't give me burning sores on my junk.

Likewise, I don't want to go into public places where I can contract a disease that could kill me without wearing a mask.

It's not complicated... Just wear a mask, it's no big deal. Especially since the masks are mostly to keep your disease ridden spit and breath in, so you don't spread it if you're infected. They're not really meant to keep you from getting infected.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I'd be genuinely curious to see the media consumption habits of most of you. seriously.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I don't understand the whole "asymptomatic" thing as an excuse. It's believed that as much as 60% of the adult population of the world has herpes and are asymptomatic. That doesn't mean I'm gonna bang some sl*t I meet at the bar without a condom... So what if it's asymptomatic? I don't want herpes even if it doesn't give me burning sores on my junk.

Likewise, I don't want to go into public places where I can contract a disease that could kill me without wearing a mask.

It's not complicated... Just wear a mask, it's no big deal. Especially since the masks are mostly to keep your disease ridden spit and breath in, so you don't spread it if you're infected. They're not really meant to keep you from getting infected.

I work with a guy that went to his doctor to claim he was gay, and a bottom, who didn't ever use condoms just so he could get some crazy expensive HIV prevention drug covered by his health care so he could bang hookers in Thailand rawdog. 110% True story.

That is the kind of commitment we need to solve the covid crisis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd be genuinely curious to see the media consumption habits of most of you. seriously.
there isn't much "news" available on the main stream media, it's mostly biased conjecture from both sides. In Canada there basically isn't 2 sides when it comes to the media, it is really boring in this country regarding "news"

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I saw a webMD article basically calling that recent Sturgis 'superspreader' article that said 200k+ cases and 40 billion dollars of added medical cost because of it total BS.

I don't think webMD has ever provided actual realistic cautious advise. Usually when you type some minor medical problem into webMD you find out you have some terrible flesh eating brain bacteria.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX

If someone knows they do not have the virus and have not been exposed to the virus, there is zero scientific reason for them to wear a mask.

The sooner healthy people get the virus, the sooner we go back to normal thru herd immunity. If the virus does transfer asymptomatically, herd immunity is the only option, as the spread CAN'T be stopped.

If you think the virus can kill you, isolate yourself and avoid public places at all costs. Susceptible people should actually root for a FASTER virus spread.

But sure, lets do what some elected poly-sci major and his crony's told you to do...OR ELSE!

Sweden didn"t lockdown or mandate masks and the virus is virtually gone, there. They don't have the vulnerable populations the US has, but if we isolated those, instead of the healthy, we wouldn't have 30 million people unemployed today.

Cherry picked Science has been used as a political weapon forever, but now its to the point where you get cancelled for even questioning bad science with actual science. Not good.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
If you "know" you don't have it... How the hell can you "know" for certain you don't have something that can infect you and yet show no symptoms?

What "political weapon"? Over 180,000 people in the US alone have died from it due to bad faith arguments and bad "science". The only politicizing I've seen of it has been from the president and his corrupt *ss cronies that have withheld funding and supplies from states and cities run by democrats, and those who seem to think unemployment numbers are more important than human life.

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
B.S.

The # of people who have died as a result are bogus. Anyone who tells the real true is censored.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor