Crazy antifreeze prices wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RITTER said:
Our straight green antifreeze is only $9.49 a gallon. And the 50/50 is $10.49 :lol: It cracks me up when people buy the 50/50. I guess the convienence is more important :roll:

....and people say NAPA is the highest on everything 8)
They are on parts!...higher quality demands a higher price! Just wondering....how many defects on starters and alternators do you see on a weekly basis? Whats the warranty policies there?

67rstbkt said:
Anyone wanting to inject politics into this, take it to off-topic.........
What? I dont see anyone arguing (thatys a first :mrgreen: ). This thread actually came about at the perfect time for me because I gotta get some coolant before it starts freezing.

-83MONTESS- said:
67rstbkt said:
What? I dont see anyone arguing (thatys a first :mrgreen: ). This thread actually came about at the perfect time for me because I gotta get some coolant before it starts freezing.

Nice, well will you be going with green or red? Pre-mix or concentrate? And finally, if concentrate, you will be using distilled water, correct? :mrgreen:

67rstbkt said:
-83MONTESS- said:
67rstbkt said:

Nice, well will you be going with green or red? Pre-mix or concentrate? And finally, if concentrate, you will be using distilled water, correct? :mrgreen:
Haha actually im not decided yet lol I was gonna see how many more people chime in before I make the big decision 😀

67rstbkt said:
-83MONTESS- said:
67rstbkt said:

Learn me, why distilled water?

Tap water, and especially well water, have minerals that cause rust and scale to form in the engine and radiator. Distilled water has no minerals and helps keep the rust and scale at bay...

bill said:
Tap water, and especially well water, have minerals that cause rust and scale to form in the engine and radiator. Distilled water has no minerals and helps keep the rust and scale at bay...

That's what I was thinking. Thank you, Bill 🙂

Hmm.....I must of missed something I still pay $8 for antifreeze, $13 for oil when crappy tire puts it on sale.

My prices from my buddys parts store are under $8 for antifreeze, $3.50 for a liter of trans fluid, and $4-5 for a liter of oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor