Custom cutlass aerocoupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
he actually documented that build it was a good write up.he built a nice turbo malibu too.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I think with the right amount of detailed fit and finish, it could be a very cool , unique ride. I do recall a guy on Malibu racing, years ago, that added a rear window and deck lid from a Monte SS Aerocoupe to a Buick T-Type. I thought it was cool as hell. It was very well executed and not a fly by night project. He put a lot of care into the body work.

Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I think with the right amount of detailed fit and finish, it could be a very cool , unique ride. I do recall a guy on Malibu racing, years ago, that added a rear window and deck lid from a Monte SS Aerocoupe to a Buick T-Type. I thought it was cool as hell. It was very well executed and not a fly by night project. He put a lot of care into the body work.
he built a clean supercharged LeSabre too

Reactions: 1 users

tkruger

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2015
NY
I never liked the areo coups due to the small truck opening. I like the idea of the Firebird hatch if it opens. I think it looks decent if done right. I have been a big Firebird fan for years though so I may be partial to the style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor