Custom Interiors

Status
Not open for further replies.

onefast66nova

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2014
What seats are those? I have a 78 wagon that I'm putting ls1 in and using Pontiac GP center console and shifter. Need to go to bone yard and get a couple seats for the swap and those look good.

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What seats are those? I have a 78 wagon that I'm putting ls1 in and using Pontiac GP center console and shifter. Need to go to bone yard and get a couple seats for the swap and those look good.
If you are referring to the seats in my Monte they are made by Cerullo and I mounted both of them to GM power units.
http://www.cerullo.com/gt-seat

Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I did some custom work on the interior of my '84 Monte SS several years ago. The upper trim panels are from an '87-'88 Olds Cutlass, reupholstered by a local trim shop, with a newer Monte exterior emblem (2001-2002). The lower trim panels are from a Buick regal (same as the original Monte lower panels), but with the Concert II speaker covers. The front seats are from a '96-'98 Pontiac Grand Am GT, reupholstered to match the Monte interior.

Attachments

• DSCF2028.JPG
    DSCF2028.JPG
    803.7 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF2029.JPG
    DSCF2029.JPG
    801.8 KB · Views: 200

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I did some custom work on the interior of my '84 Monte SS several years ago. The upper trim panels are from an '87-'88 Olds Cutlass, reupholstered by a local trim shop, with a newer Monte exterior emblem (2001-2002). The lower trim panels are from a Buick regal (same as the original Monte lower panels), but with the Concert II speaker covers. The front seats are from a '96-'98 Pontiac Grand Am GT, reupholstered to match the Monte interior.
oh what you had started Tony;).looks good on that medium 84 hue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor