Cut the cable and streaming services opinions

IPTV honestly get yourself a VPN and spend 15.00 a Month

Reactions: motorheadmike
All newer LG tv’s have IPTV tuners built in. FYI.
there is a lot of content out there but it’s not the same thing you get with streaming services.
I pay 15$ a month for what costs me 200 in cable they aren't the same

Reactions: Tony1968
I usually watch news mostly but that does nothing but aggravate me. I might be able to get away with apps on my TV which is a Visio btw
I have a Shield and a few other streaming devices I also use an app ZalTV

I have 100mps fiber optic to a chromecast. I subscribe to Netflix, Prime,YouTube and Disney+, Netflix is garbage but my parents use it, Disney is ok and the girlfriends kids use it a lot, I don't mind Amazon Prime but I honestly use Youtube all the time. Youtube has tons of podcasts, educational stuff and other good content that I want to watch.

Chromecast is super handy as I can cast to any TV i have a chromecast on or to the speaker in my garage from my phone while watching/listening. It can interface with my TV enough to turn it on/off and control the volume from my phone. Whatever app you have on your phone can cast to it. Even works great for picture slide shows.

Chromecast is super handy as I can cast to any TV i have a chromecast on or to the speaker in my garage from my phone while watching/listening. It can interface with my TV enough to turn it on/off and control the volume from my phone. Whatever app you have on your phone can cast to it. Even works great for picture slide shows.
Chromecast works OK most of the time but is glitchy and limited from a quality standpoint. It also does not work with Apple iphones, tablets or laptops. Our household uses iPhones so I bought an Apple 4K media streamer and could not be happier. I am a home theater guy so quality is key for me. It passes through all the surround Formats from streaming services and is 4K. Right now I think the Apple box is King of the Hill… I haven’t seen anything better.

1647797597488.jpeg

anyone using EZTV or YTS anymore ? I got fed up with all of it about a year ago. But for years ( maybe a decade ) previous I would just download shows and movies and watch them as I wanted. HDMI out on the laptop, via VLC media player, to the TV. Then paid for basic cable for local news and shows.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor