Cut the cable and streaming services opinions

You don’t need VPN to use IPTV. Why do you Think you need it?
I have a brown Vanilla envelope from the MPAA and ACE here on my desk that tells me why I would suggest why end users always Use a VPN your information should be private sure its not illegal for you the user but protecting yourself comes first

Reactions: Northernregal
I have a brown Vanilla envelope from the MPAA and ACE here on my desk that tells me why I would suggest why end users always Use a VPN your information should be private sure its not illegal for you the user but protecting yourself comes first
You can also get streaming from other countries. Very handy if you're Canadian and you aren't allowed the spicy shows.

We've lived here at this residence in CT for 22 years. We've not ever had cable or internet. OTA gives us just 4 channels due to the hills around but who cares? We'd rather be outside. Inside we have plenty of high end audio and vinyl to spin. It's just my wife and I. We really don't watch TV anyway. Our smart devices allow us to connect to the outside world.

I have a VPN for torrenting movies. Works great and I get no malware attacks. But when it is on and I am connected to, say, Switzerland, and watching a YouTube video- all the commercials are in Swiss!

Reactions: Northernregal

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor