CUTLASS COWL HOOD IS FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the new scoop going to be more like the one on the Buick hood? Maybe even wider? Just thinking it needs its own look.
file.php

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
just returned from overseas and the hood is going under a scoop revision where there is no rising peak to the center. It will be the same rise or damn near close to the rise on the front of the header panel. It looks good. 8 weeks till revision.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I should see the revision in a couple weeks hopefully

Any updates Toby?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
they sent me the new hood hinges and asked how they fit. My reply.....Send me the damn hood and ill test fit both at the same time :)

Is the Regal hood in production yet? Or are they going to do them when they are both ready? Is there a price established yet?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
i am goodmark, and yes they should be available by early spring. The regal should be in stock, ill have to check on monday. Yea they are 2 inch. Ill have a prototype of the cutlass 2" soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor