Cutlass Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
I like the build and I'm glad you bought the car. I know alot of people who would look at the car in the starting shape and say it was just good for the junk yard. Glad to see it getting fixed and this is one of my top 5 favorite builds.

sh1ft

Apprentice
Feb 25, 2011
Nice Build.... You really are paying attention to the details. Question how much is all that body work gonna cost? I have to do most of what you are doing to my car and am curious how many years I will be in debt to my wife.

fraido2002

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
The Back corner was a mess when I got it. Someone had replaced everything from half way around the back through the middle of the passernger quarter. The places where they seemed it together was odd and made it more challenging to fix. There are a few different things that make up that quarter now. I bought a new goodmark quarter, which wasn't the best quality, then a portion of a donar car along with the original. But yes they are sections that are overlapped.

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
I absolutely love this build! The attention to detail is just awesome, now I can't wait until I can get that deep into my own car.

finman04

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2011
Roseville Mi.
Build is really coming along and really looks good. I really like the spray liner also inside the car. Cant wait to see more progress.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
looking good!!! did you lift/place body back on frame using(what looks to me :?: )the chain bolted to the lap/shoulder seat belt retractor mounting points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor