Cutlass Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraido2002

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2010
Mid Michigan
When I lifted it off originally i used the trunk latch and the two loops where the fenders and hood latches bolt too. Of course this was after it was pretty well stripped down. The guy that is doing my body work, im not exactly sure the route he went. I told him i wanted to be there when he put it down on the new frame but he did it without me.

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
Still really hoping to see this on the road this summer! Would be nice to see another sweet Cutlass out here :)

iameggor

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2011
Montana
looks like it is coming a long pretty well can't wait to see another nice cutlass all done:) I can understand all the long hours trying to make everything correct, but it really does pay off.

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,555

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
thats the same color my car is. i love the color even looks good faded hahaha

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
Car looks great, I like how you are taking your time and doing it right the first time. Car will be very nice when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor