daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I drive my Malibu all year. Good thing I have Nokians lol.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
A 1999 Sunfire with 5 speed stick, and of course the wagon -------------------------------------------->>>

billyjack

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2009
Western PA
After losing my company cars earlier this year (mostly new Grand Prixs or an occasional Lacrosse or Lucerne) I drove my Camino all thru the spring and summer. Was a royal PIA trying to keep it looking as good as it has for the past 15 years when it only saw 500-1,000 miles a year. With winter coming in PA, it was time for a cheap FWD car that I wouldn't be embarrased to drive. I found a cherry 98 Olds Intrigue on craigslist going cheap. Clean body, nice red paint, Under 95K, 3800 V6, leather and the price was right. Now my cherished Chevy gets a well-deserved rest while the snow flies.

Bill

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
the "bruise"- (it's a big black-and-blue spot in my driveway), that gets most of the duties, as well as a parts hauler...
DSC00651.jpg

but my buddies 84 caprice with 57k original miles, that I've been working on shares some of the chores...
DSC00649.jpg

the caprice will be going home next week, after spending the better part of a year with me, and the bruise will be finding a new home as soon as the new owner gets his settlement from the insurance company.... new ride is an 09 f150(don't have a pic of it yet) that will be here next week...

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
I got 2 GEO metros to beat on and a 98 chevy for a dd.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
My daily driver:

2008 GMC Sierra. Traded in my '98 Olds Intrigue for this truck back in June of '08. I absolutely love it!

This is a picture when we pulled my brother's '81 home from a friends house:

IMG_1679.jpg

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I have a 99 cavalier,yes a cavalier.Its good on gas and good in winter,I REALLY HATE THIS THING,honestly.I plan on getting a cutlass as a daily driver or any g or b body.I also have access to a 93 chevy pickup with a 4 speed,350 vortec and 373 gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor