DANGGIT MAN!! I DID IT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
I brought another Gbody back to life :) I havent even wet sanded and buffed it yet. Honestly it doesnt even need it but me being me I want it to put majority of the cars to shame. I would like to thank GOD and my mother on this project. Couldnt have done it without them and couldnt have finished without them.

DSCN2733.jpg

DSCN2732.jpg

DSCN2730.jpg

DSCN2729.jpg

DSCN2727.jpg

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Cool, can't wait to see the rest of it. Your replacing the door vents with new black ones though right? :)

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
JBreu said:
Cool, can't wait to see the rest of it. Your replacing the door vents with new black ones though right? :)

No. I sprayed this car for somebody. They didnt even want the door jambs and trunk sprayed. I sprayed them just because so replacing it probably isnt important to them.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
You have some talent there...Good job!! 8)

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
good stuff broo...that cutty is lookin clean, have you ever took off the fenders? just askin cus i took them off on my 81 and when i put them bacc on my hood doesnt line up or close....anybody have suggestions??

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
victorSS said:
good stuff broo...that cutty is lookin clean, have you ever took off the fenders? just askin cus i took them off on my 81 and when i put them bacc on my hood doesnt line up or close....anybody have suggestions??

some washers, maybe a step drill bit, and patience.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
victorSS said:

No I havent taken off cutty fenders. You probably just need to loosen the bolts and make adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor