Declining interest in gbodys discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Check out the latest issue of Car Craft... industry is trying to drive up interest.
If I remember right, there are two Cutlass's on the cover and neither are in the mag.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
If I remember right, there are two Cutlass's on the cover and neither are in the mag.
Page 18 starts the article they are in about project cars that should be built. The "Hurst/Olds" belongs to John Andrade Jr. who was on Street Outlaws. It even has an article on their '78 Malibu project getting an 4L60E. I got an subscription.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Taillamps for what? There are some that are one year only, and even Camino/wagon repros aren't cheap.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Starting in again with another coupe has made me reassess the $$$ that this stuff is worth, or should I say bringing. After seeing what's on the market, I feel that I sold my last couple too cheap, and got really lucky with the last two I bought.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Page 18 starts the article they are in about project cars that should be built. The "Hurst/Olds" belongs to John Andrade Jr. who was on Street Outlaws. It even has an article on their '78 Malibu project getting an 4L60E. I got an subscription.
I have a subscription and have been following the Malibu build. They started it, it seems like a year ago. Summit put an engine in it for them but mistakenly used a reverse rotation water pump with the conventional G Body accessories. A shame. Ran hot all the way to California before it gave up.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Yep, seems steep to me, but I'm not an Olds guy.

I can say that after being in the 2 big u pull yards yesterday, I saw exactly 1 G body....81 Cutlass sedan. Killer is it had really nice dark blue rear door panels that I could use on the wagon, but some idiot had ripped/cut/torn the lower plastic portion of them....and there was nothing missing from the doors. I just don't "get" people these days.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Guess I need to stop being lazy and just hit up a dirt track guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor