Did any factory split-bench models have driver recliner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hey all. Thought I'd draw upon the collective wisdom of GBF once again. Does anyone know if any of the G-body models built with the 40/60 front split bench were offered with a factory driver's side recliner? If not, can it be converted to a recliner, or does anyone sell a kit or reproduction reclining seat frame? I want to keep it as stock-looking as possible. Preferably sedan/wagon models. Don't need the seats to fold forward. Although....come to think about it, that might be a handy feature to have on the passenger side for hauling long cargo. Thanks.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have never seen a Gbody 60/40 seat that reclines in anything, and when I bought my Cerullo buckets for my Monte it kind of freaked me out that they came in a long flat box but they were fully reclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor