Diffrent headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbartell

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
Anyone figured out diffrent headlights to put on a regal? I like the four square bulbs but I always wanted something diffrent. Caprice and olds ones from 88 are flat, and look OK, but I've bee looking for something that has the right angle to match up with the header panel. I have had a set off a toyota sitting around for years, but haven't done it because they are about 1 1/2 " off at the bottom.

I figured newer BMW style ones with a diffrent lens would look cool... and they are on ebay a lot... and I have a cut-off tool.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
4 eyes forever mann 8)

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
You could always just get the silverstar headlights. They are brighter and also have more of a crystal look to them. Or there is a set of headlights that are pretty popular.... they are more like newer style head lights where you replace the bulb instead of the whole beam. these are the easiest to install and personally think they add a nice touch

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
personally i think the silver stars suck but thats just me. i have about a dozen pictures of 84-87 regals with composite 87/88 cutty style headlights that are both recessed and flush mounted. i intend to figure it out and do it. i cant help but think that the headlights on my 90 eldorado would fit perfect into the opening on the regal but i have not tried yet. there are lights that you can use but i cant ever seem to get the people who have done it to tell me which ones they used.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
heres a few more, i have a topic on layitlow.com to see if i can get more input, i have been trying to figure this out for years... i now these are off of a lowrider site but they do have alot of info on the site

6t5e0rl.jpg

6p9eahj.jpg

81zmann.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor