Dirty Jersey bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Horse trading again today I ended up with some suburban parts I wasn't looking for but I got them I'll use them. Got another back window with factory defrost, another hood, and the missing rear bumper step pad. I may not use any of it but it was thrown in on a deal so... I have it

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Was there a Suburban title anywhere in that pile?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
So I think the turbo is leaving the party she's up to a 6 quart habit and still no title so I think it's time to put a fork in it. Time for another beater.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Atleast it'll be able to give what it can to the crew cab.
That's what I thought but when I mentioned it at work my boss asked for it back to fix it and make it a shop truck so he can have at it I did something today anyway so screw it

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Why not just slap another turbo in or repair the existing turbo?
Because it's an 88 suburban with no title so I bought something today that has a title. Just need DMV to open so I can get plates for it
Screenshot_20200515-205426.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor