Dirty Jersey bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It's definitely to cold out I'm out of firewood and can't get the chill out of my bones absolutely nothing is going to get done this weekend. I tried watching the race for the first time in many years... You know how that's going whatever I'm calling it's weekend off

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It's definitely to cold out I'm out of firewood and can't get the chill out of my bones absolutely nothing is going to get done this weekend. I tried watching the race for the first time in many years... You know how that's going whatever I'm calling it's weekend off
Have 3 cords of pear/peach mix and another cord of mixed apple/pecan.

Come down to GA and get some... the again, you probably won't want to go back.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Smells like smokin' wood from here.....
You got it. Have a nice family recipe for kielbasa from the homeland my grandfather brought with him. Usually we just use a nice maple or such.... but down here we had a bad winter with a couple 10" snowfalls a few seasons back. Trees aren't used to the snow/ice loads, took lots of damage. Safer to cut many down.

Slated to sell the house with the built in block pit though, and can't see taking all of it with me. Not worth everyone who asked "can I buy a dozen sticks" either

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I really need a solution to this title problem riding dirty has me thinking like I did years ago! Some jackwagon in a Hyundai cut me off 3 times on my way home last night and all I could think is he's got no idea! I don't even have a title to this b*tch I'll pile him in the trees off the GSP go home pull the plate and chop this b*tch for parts before the ambulance findes his body! The last registered oner is dead 10 years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I really need a solution to this title problem riding dirty has me thinking like I did years ago! Some jackwagon in a Hyundai cut me off 3 times on my way home last night and all I could think is he's got no idea! I don't even have a title to this b*tch I'll pile him in the trees off the GSP go home pull the plate and chop this b*tch for parts before the ambulance findes his body! The last registered oner is dead 10 years now!

from what I have read whoever the vehicle was willed to or obtained through probate court they have to apply for a lost registration

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
from what I have read whoever the vehicle was willed to or obtained through probate court they have to apply for a lost registration
Yes and she is a crackhead with several children ward of the state so that's a dead end

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
We tried for some reason the VIN comes back salvaged at a scrap metal place around the time the guy died. We think the family scraped another car with the title to this one so technically this truck doesn't exist anymore and legally should be crushed. I have a plan but I'm not going to say what it is. I'm still a kid from Asbury Park NJ in the 80s know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor