Dirty Jersey bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Is this thing really worth the risk and trouble? I thought it was just a temporary commuter until your green(ish) machine was reliable.

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
There are ways to make you talk... :unsure:

Ever see the movie city by the sea? It was filmed on sight where I grew up lol and they changed nothing for filming I dated a girl that worked at the palace and when it closed in 88 the town quickly became what you see in that movie I'm not shore but my friends and I all think that the blue Nova in the film is my best friends old car from high school

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Find a donor. Then pull the windshield on the suburban, then.....🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Ever see the movie city by the sea? It was filmed on sight where I grew up lol and they changed nothing for filming I dated a girl that worked at the palace and when it closed in 88 the town quickly became what you see in that movie I'm not shore but my friends and I all think that the blue Nova in the film is my best friends old car from high school

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I think you've got that dreaded cowl rust at the bottom corners of the windshield seal. It's a real thing on squarebodies. Fix is you cut out a chunk of metal, about a foot by about 8 inches from the donor including part od the dash top and weld it in. No need to disturb or reattach vin rivets to make the repair to the area.

• Useful
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I think you've got that dreaded cowl rust at the bottom corners of the windshield seal. It's a real thing on squarebodies. Fix is you cut out a chunk of metal, about a foot by about 8 inches from the donor including part od the dash top and weld it in. No need to disturb or reattach vin rivets to make the repair to the area.
As stated I have a plan

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor