Distributor replacement, ECM controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Can you send it to every day performance? Or is it to costly to ship idk how bad it maybe for shipping over the border
Shipping might be alright, but import charges will be something I'd like to avoid.

Plus, this is my daily driver and I need the carburetor back within the next day or whenever is convenient I guess lol.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Good carb rebuilts can take a while. Cliff Ruggles has a waiting list that is months long. There are just few good rebuilders.

The issue with reman carbs is that they are not rebuilt to original factory specs. Instead they are rrmanufacturered to generic specs. Often the reman guys cobble together mismatching Qjet cores and cause all sorts of bizarrd problems.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor