Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS

2nd82H/O said:
I would really like to hear from him on the matter.

x2

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009

good thing you said something. I was just about to send him 300 dollars for his lightning rods by postal check bit that's not happening now. Sorry to here that he screwed you guys over but at least you saved me

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City

The same thing happened to me!!! i bought the steering wheel, driver seat, center console and wheels for my hurst and he would never tell me any shipping info. i received the center console like three weeks ago and i just got the seat and steering wheel today thank god cuz i was getting worried, but no wheels yet. so maybe 2morrow i will get them....hopefully.
cant really talk sh*t yet cuz im getting my parts, slowly, but im getting them. i just hope i get the wheels before i get deployed. chris if ur reading this, dont be like that man

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin

I was talkin to him and he said its hard for him to find time to get the parts off and or find time to ship it usualy its too late at night or a sunday and then he cant ship it, hes not trying to stiff anyone hes been pretty busy.

I dont see why or how any one would pick here to screw anyone, as you can see we all come togeather and it just wont work for them.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009

he has a post of the free stuff thread, i asked him if i can have a collection of parts off of his 307 he was parting out for free and he sent an email back to me saying $130 for all those parts ( Starter,fuel pump,fuel line,ccc qjet,distributor,intake,dualsnorkel air cleaner and oil pump drive)I told him if he has them i'd take them. He replied back "yea but the dual snorkale is taken, and also the distributor.....ill do the rest of the parts for $130 cause everything there that u just listed is brand new the former owner of the car had everything replaced in september....and its in great shape .....let me no thanks-chris"
Understandable that he didnt want to get rid of them since they're "Brand New" but if you post free sh*t, people are gonna except free stuff,not $130.

84hurst

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2008
Lansing

Overall this guy sounds shady! some say good but most dont have much good to say about this guy, i was tryin to get a few trim parts for my 84 H/O , he replied once but after that nothing. Also im almost certian i've seen other post of him looking for 84 H/O parts, but who knows maybe hes got another one, IDK a little too fishy for me!

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin

ever get a phone number from him before you make your deal and do your deal? i always get a number from someone before i do a deal and keep in touch with them the whole time, if they wont give me a number i wont do that deal

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS-UPDATE

I received the part late today. I guess an apology is in order to Chris.

I want to say that I'm sorry I turned this whole fiasco into a drama. I guess I felt uneasy about his vagueness about offering any shipping information, etc, Most people I've dealt with always offered a tracking # and when I could expect shipment, etc.
in order to avoid any anxieties that a buyer may have.

Again, I apologize to Chris, and to all you guys. I didn't mean to turn this into a "lynching".

Jack

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS==UPDATE

Thats cool
I guess the question is how long did you wait for shipping or a response before posting this?

I usually wait at least 2 weeks for shipping and at least a week WITHOUT communication before getting antsy.
Communication is key... poor communication draws a red flag and it seems that is what justified your actions.

I don't care if it takes a month so to ship long as my PM's are responded to in a timely matter.
Parts can wait, they are not a necessity to life.
I've gotten so much crap from asshats about shipping time but everytime a PM is sent to me it's usually replied to within 6 hours.
People have lives and shouldn't be treated like a mail order catalog that is why I've banned a few from ever selling to again and I closely monitor others out there to not sell to.
end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor