Do you live in Pennsylvania.POST A COMMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Bonnewagon said:
"It's spelled "yinz"! :lol: " Hah! I stand corrected. In Brooklyn we say "Youz". :rofl:

Haha, one of my close friends is from Brooklyn and he's got the accent and all!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
beer-stegmaier-porter.png
I don't live in PA, but I only drink PA beer. Stegmaier Porter and Iron City are my favorites. In fact the one main reason for building my wagon is transporting large amounts of PA beer back to NYC.

86 CCC*

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2014
I live in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I'm about 10 miles south of The Point of Pittsburgh.

I just bought an '86 El Camino SS/Designer Series (Choo Choo Custom) in September. It's the third E.C.that I'm aware of and the only Choo Choo around, I believe. I have not seen another one.

Nov 4, 2012
Bonnewagon said:
I don't live in PA, but I only drink PA beer. Stegmaier Porter and Iron City are my favorites. In fact the one main reason for building my wagon is transporting large amounts of PA beer back to NYC.

Running shine, eh? :rofl: Nah, most everyone around here (that I know anyways) drink PBR or Iron City. I'm used to having IC in every local beer distributor, then again, they make it in Lawrenceville which is less than 15 minutes away from my house, lol.

Badpontic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2012
Chambersburg PA
Im in Chambersburg got an 87 GP im working on

billyjack

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2009
Western PA
86 CCC* said:
I live in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I'm about 10 miles south of The Point of Pittsburgh.

I just bought an '86 El Camino SS/Designer Series (Choo Choo Custom) in September. It's the third E.C.that I'm aware of and the only Choo Choo around, I believe. I have not seen another one.

You're probably right. I've lived in Bethel or St. Clair for over 30 years and have never seen one. What color is yours? I'll be watching for it.

Bill

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
hajnovak said:
Scranton Pa here.. Going to Carlisle with my 83 Hurst/Olds hope to see all of ya there. Mark

Maybe you can pay my way lol,i been wanting to go there for about 10 years now,but everything cost so damn much anymore, Just wondering when is it ? When u go don't forget to take pics of all the g bodys

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
I'll take tons of pics. It's from June 20-22 and the cost is only $40 to register a car and you get 2 weekend passes.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
hajnovak said:
I'll take tons of pics. It's from June 20-22 and the cost is only $40 to register a car and you get 2 weekend passes.

Don't forget the HIGH gas prices 152 mile one way for me to travel an high prices on food,drink etc.Also would most like RENT a van or something so i could sleep in lol So what's it cost just to get in an look around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor