Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
Anybody else live in PA ?

462cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2014
lancaster, pa
Lancaster,PA here. I have an 88 cutlass. Posted in the forum for sale. Also would may be interested in trading for a nice small block monte. I saw quite a few g bodies on Saturday at the hot rod cruise in York.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
462cutty said:
Lancaster,PA here. I have an 88 cutlass. Posted in the forum for sale. Also would may be interested in trading for a nice small block monte. I saw quite a few g bodies on Saturday at the hot rod cruise in York.

hell i was born in York lol i lived in glen rock then new freedom then moved to were i am at now

popeye1978

Greasemonkey
Jul 4, 2014
Gibsonia, halfway between Pittsburgh & Butler ... no G-body at the moment (sortof in the market, see my intro post) but have a '67 Mustang fastback

chevynut

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2013
Checking in from a small place called Walnutport in PA. I'm about 30 mins north of the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area.

To the OP- skulledmonte84
I get up to Clearfield (county and town) 2-3 times a year. My "family" has a small place in the woods up 879 off of the Caledonia Pike. Denny's burgers are cool. :wink:
My Malibu would NEVER make it without losing parts down the 2-track trails down towards Sandy Creek. :D

turbov6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2010
I live in Mt.Pleasant, Pa. 15666 I have a 87 Buick Regal Turbo T and I have a post on the parts for sale section. Parting out 20 G-bodies, but my collection of cars is closer to 40 cars. So, if their are any close members in my area that need 81-87 Buick Regal, Oldsmobile Cutlass or Pontiac Grand Prix parts. Please call or text me at 724-396-5093. Thanks, Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor