Ontario, Canada eh!
What the title says. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the Cummins:
[youtube]n7Ftcg1pqwc[/youtube]

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
Re: Dodge Cummins vs Chevy Duramax goes WAY too far - Sore L

tonight on stupid people with big trucks.....

78sik ick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2012

In all fairness I hope he got arrested and fined for being so incredibly stupid and ridiculous.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

To be honest, I'm really surprised everyone got as pissed as they did. I know that was dangerous, but most of the diesel truck guys that I know would've been laughing. Understandable for the guy inside the Chevy though.
EDIT:
But mostly I just don't understand the "sore loser" part. As pissed as he seemed, I seriously doubt the guy in the Chevy cared about "who won" instead "what almost just happened to my truck." Sounded more like fighting words than rematch words. At least I hope so.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!

If you challange someone to a race, for example, and if you lose that race, do you jump out of your car and go over to the winner and say "do it again, do it again" in a rutt?

If you challange someone to a fight, in a ring, an alley, whatever, and if you lose, do you get mad and talk sh*t to the winner? For winning?

The cummins guy didn't cheat. What were the rules?

When you agreed to have your truck chained to another truck, what did you expect was going to happen? Either one pulls the other, or vice versa. Who said how far to go? When to stop? There were no rules. You get yourself into something dumb like this, and have the nerve to get mad at the winner. To me, that's a sore loser. ;) Just sayin' my point of view!

78sik ick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2012

Basically the Chevy guy is out ~1000+ in tires, maybe a trans and others.... He has a right to be pissed.... The dodge took it way too far

Nov 4, 2012

For some odd reason, everytime two rednecks with different trucks go out for beers, it always ends this way...

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

I guess I just need to get into the truck scene. I have no idea what the ground rules and etiquette are! :shock: ha

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH

454muscle said:
If you challange someone to a race, for example, and if you lose that race, do you jump out of your car and go over to the winner and say "do it again, do it again" in a rutt?

If you challange someone to a fight, in a ring, an alley, whatever, and if you lose, do you get mad and talk sh*t to the winner? For winning?

The cummins guy didn't cheat. What were the rules?

When you agreed to have your truck chained to another truck, what did you expect was going to happen? Either one pulls the other, or vice versa. Who said how far to go? When to stop? There were no rules. You get yourself into something dumb like this, and have the nerve to get mad at the winner. To me, that's a sore loser. ;) Just sayin' my point of view!

There are pulls all the time around here. I can see tugging the loser a few lengths but that's it. Anything more, let alone over a curb and through god knows what, is just stupid and uncalled for.
So if we were to race, be it on a track or a back road, and you win, it would be justifiable for me to t-bone your car as you turn around?

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA

nah he wasnt a sore loser, he had every right to get in his face cuz that was dangerous and unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor